Apply to the Master of Science in Medical Education
How to apply for the MSMEd degree…as easy as 1, 2, 3.
We are prepared to answer your questions regarding the MSMEd program and your career goals. The application process is streamlined for your convenience.
- Send us an email email@example.com. We will send you our MSMEd Program Guide and class schedules.
- Submit the short MSMEd Program Inquiry Form via the link provided, which should take less than 2 minutes to complete: MSMEd Inquiry
- The inquiry will be processed within 48 hours and the applicant will be emailed a username, password, and instructions for completing the online application. Completion of the application will require a copy of a professional license or official transcripts of the highest degree earned, curriculum vitae or resume, and one letter of recommendation by a professional reference. Applications for a January entry into the program are due by December 15. Applications for a June entry into the program are due by May 15.
- Upon receipt of your inquiry submission, you will receive specific instructions on how to complete your MSMEd application and submit your $50 processing fee (waived for current students & MCH residents). The online application will require you to submit:
- Letter of recommendation
- Current CV
- Copy of transcript or copy of professional license
Our team will work with you every step of the way to make sure your application process goes smoothly!
Please call our Instructional Designer at (814) 866-8455 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your professional goals related to the LECOM MSMEd Program. Congratulations on taking an important step toward advancing and expanding your healthcare career opportunities!