Master of Medical Science Tuition and Fees
|2020 – 2021 Master of Medical Science Tuition and Fees
Erie and Bradenton Pathways
|Bradenton Pathway||Erie Pathway|
|Student Health Insurance (mandatory)||$3,270||$3,270|
|Disability Insurance (mandatory- variable, age dependent)||$500||$500|
|Room (Rent, utilities)||$12,300||$9,300|
|Average Loan Fees||$1,430||$1,430|
- Living expenses (room, board, transportation, etc.) are estimated and based on a 10 month academic year.
- Disability insurance amount is estimated. The cost is variable-age dependent.
- “Other” includes allowances for telephone, auto insurance, renter’s insurance, internet connection, and miscellaneous personal expenses.
- The cost of a computer is not included. Students would need provide documentation of a computer purchase for the computer cost to be included in the budget.
- The Cost of Education is subject to change without notice. Financial aid is available only for the months the student is enrolled, so please plan accordingly.
- The Cost of Education represents average costs and may not always meet the student’s full financial responsibilities.
- Total loan amounts borrowed and scholarships awarded from all sources cannot exceed the Cost of Education.