Cost of Education
Master of Medical Science
|Student Health Insurance (mandatory)||$2,890|
|Disability Insurance (mandatory- variable, age dependent)||$500|
|Room (Rent, utilities)||$12,300|
|Average Loan Fees||$1,430|
- Living expenses (room, board, transportation, etc.) are estimated and based on a 10 month academic year.
- Disability insurance amount is estimated. The cost is variable-age dependent.
- “Other” includes allowances for telephone, auto insurance, renter’s insurance, internet connection, and miscellaneous personal expenses.
- The cost of a computer is not included. Students would need provide documentation of a computer purchase for the computer cost to be included in the budget.
- The Cost of Education is subject to change without notice. Financial aid is available only for the months the student is enrolled, so please plan accordingly.
- The Cost of Education represents average costs and may not always meet the student’s full financial responsibilities.
- Total loan amounts borrowed and scholarships awarded from all sources cannot exceed the Cost of Education.
Tuition and Financial Aid
- Tuition and Financial Aid
- Important Financial Aid Information
- College of Medicine Tuition and Fees
- School of Pharmacy Tuition and Financial Aid
- School of Dental Medicine Tuition and Financial Aid
- Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences Tuition and Fees
- Post Baccalaureate Tuition and Cost of Education
- Master of Medical Science Tuition and Fees
- Masters in Health Services Administration Tuition and Fees
- Master of Science in Medical Education Tuition and Financial Aid
- Doctoral Program In Anatomy Education Tuition and Fees
- Master of Science in Biomedical Ethics Tuition and Fees