LECOM seeks applicants who not only have shown success in their science courses, but also have proven themselves as well-rounded individuals who have done well overall in their academic careers.
Applicants must complete a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university by the time of enrollment. Applicants participating in special affiliated programs with LECOM and other exceptions to this policy will be considered on an individual basis.
To learn about the specific entrance requirements for each of the programs LECOM offers, click one of the links to the right.
Statement of Non-discrimination
The Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its admission policies, educational policies, scholarships and loan programs, and athletic and other school – administered programs.
- College of Osteopathic Medicine Entrance Requirements
- School of Pharmacy Entrance Requirements
- School of Dental Medicine Entrance Requirements
- Admission Requirements for the MHSA degree
- Health Sciences Post Baccalaureate Entrance Requirements
- Master of Medical Science Entrance Requirements
- Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences Entrance Requirements
- Early Acceptance Programs