LECOM School of Pharmacy utilizes an Internet based system, CORE ELMS, to manage student rotations. Evaluations and student assignments are entered into the CORE ELMS system. Other features of CORE ELMS include:
- Contact Information: Students and preceptors may update their contact information directly using CORE ELMS at any time. Preceptors are highly encouraged to review their information at least annually to ensure its accuracy.
- Preceptor Site & Rotation descriptions: Preceptors may update their site and/or rotation descriptions directly. Preceptors are highly encouraged to review their information at least annually to ensure its accuracy.
- Preceptor Availability Entry: Preceptors may enter their rotation availability when requested by the school online via the database.
- Rotation Selection: Students preference rotations and go through a “matching” process for rotation scheduling.
- Rotation Tracking: Students and preceptors can view rotation assignments from the current academic year in CORE ELMS.
IPPE and APPE Rotations: All assessments/evaluations are completed in CORE ELMS. Preceptors are emailed a link to each assessment or may log in to their CORE account Preceptors are encouraged to keep a copy of the evaluations and any paper documentation for their records. It is not necessary to print and mail a copy.
- Easy Access: CORE ELMS can be accessed from anywhere you have an internet connection.
- Visit https://www.corehighered.com/login-elms to access the LECOM student and preceptor database
- CORE ELMS accounts are created by the Experiential Offices. New preceptors are emailed a link to their CORE ELMS account. Preceptors can set their username and password the first time they log in. If you forgot your password, please hit the “forgot password” link and follow the directions provided to establish a new password. If you are still having trouble accessing your account, please contact the Experiential Office for additional assistance:
Erie, PA office – rxrotations-PA@lecom.edu
Bradenton, FL office – rxrotations-FL@lecom.edu