Benefits of Becoming a Pharmacy Preceptor
LECOM School of Pharmacy Preceptors receive the following benefits:
- Participate in the training of future pharmacists to ensure the highest standards possible.
- Give back to the profession that has made you a great role model.
- Involve students in developing and maintaining new or expanded clinical services.
- Keep abreast of current medications and treatment modalities.
- Meet potential employees/colleagues.
- Introduce students to “real world” experiences.
- Attain personal satisfaction and professional growth.
- Receive recognition and awards for good precepting.
- Eligible for an academic appointment in the school.
- Eligible for access to library resources.
- Eligible for appointment on Experiential Advisory Boards (when geographically feasible).
- Receive free continuing education through CE Impact (ceimpact.com)
LECOM pharmacy preceptors have access to the preceptor and pharmacist subscriptions through CE Impact for free as a preceptor. Preceptors can access the subscriptions through their CORE ELMS accounts. Please contact the Experiential Office with any questions.
Erie, PA campus – rxrotations-PA@lecom.edu
Bradenton, FL campus – rxrotations-FL@lecom.edu