Benefits of Becoming a Pharmacy Preceptor
LECOM School of Pharmacy Preceptors receive the following benefits:
- Participate in the training of future pharmacists to ensure the highest standards possible.
- Give back to the profession that has made you a great role model.
- Involve students in developing and maintaining new or expanded clinical services.
- Keep abreast of current medications and treatment modalities.
- Meet potential employees/colleagues.
- Introduce students to “real world” experiences.
- Attain personal satisfaction and professional growth.
- Receive recognition and awards for good precepting.
- Eligible for an academic appointment in the school.
- Eligible for access to library resources.
- Eligible for appointment on Experiential Advisory Boards (when geographically feasible).
- Receive free continuing education (see link below to the Pharmacist’s Letter Preceptor Training and Resource Network) and training regarding precepting.
LECOM pharmacy preceptors have access to the Pharmacist’s Letter Preceptor Training & Resource Network. The Pharmacists’s Letter offers unbiased evidence and advice for the pharmacist on new developments in drug therapy.
ERIE, PA campus preceptors ACCESS HERE — ERIE Pharmacist’s Preceptor Training & Resource Network
BRADENTON, FL campus preceptors ACCESS HERE — BRADENTON Pharmacist’s Preceptor Training & Resource Network
- Become a Pharmacy Experience Preceptor
- Recommend a Pharmacy School Applicant
- Benefits of Becoming a Pharmacy Preceptor
- Master of Science in Medical Education
- Introductory Pharmacy Practice Experiences (IPPE)
- Pharmacy Preceptor Training
- Advanced Pharmacy Practice Experiences (APPE)
- SUCCESS Pharmacy Student Evaluation