LECOM post-graduate medical education residency match details
LECOM medical students participate in either the osteopathic or allopathic residency match.
AOA Intern/Resident Registration Program
The AOA Intern/Resident Registration Program is a matching program that places students into osteopathic graduate medical education positions in the United States for the first postdoctoral year of training (OGME-1).
The Intern/Resident Registration Program (the “Match”) is sponsored and supervised by the American Osteopathic Association (AOA). The Match is administered on behalf of the AOA by National Matching Services Inc. National Matching Services Inc. (NMS) specializes in the development and administration of Matching Programs. NMS was founded in 1985, after developing sophisticated matching algorithms and software for the placement of physicians into residencies in the US.
The National Resident Matching Program (NRMP) is a private, not-for-profit corporation established in 1952 to provide a uniform date of appointment to positions in graduate medical education (GME) in the United States.
- COM Comlex Pass and Graduation Match Rates
- COM Student Debt Outcomes
- Pharmacy Graduation Outcome Measures
- COM Financial Aid and Debt Counseling Sessions
- LECOM post-graduate medical education residency match details
- School of Dental Medicine Graduation Outcomes
- Distance Education Complaint Process for Out-of-State Students