LECOM Erie Banner Image

Workers Compensation Information

Workers Compensation


Please be advised that your workers’ compensation is currently being handled by:

Highmark Casualty Insurance Company

P.O. Box 2738

Pittsburgh, PA 15230

Phone: (800) 880-7963

Fax: (412) 544-0730

Remember, it is important to tell your employer about your injury.
In case of work-related injury or illness, report the injury to your supervisor immediately.
Failure to do so can delay your benefits or cause you to lose your rights to benefits.

GET CARE FROM ONE OF THE DESIGNATED PHYSICIANS BELOW. Except in extreme emergency, if you go to a doctor not provided by your employer, the bills may not be covered under Workers’ Compensation.If the employer provided doctor refers you to another physician, bills will be covered.

After 90 days, you may go to a licensed practitioner of your choice if you still need medical care.Your bills will be paid if:

1.You tell your employer or insurance carrier about the new physician within 5-days of your first visit.
2.Your doctor files required reports (First report within 10-days; monthly thereafter).
3.You must treat with one of the designated physicians or health care providers listed for a period of 90
4.If a panel provider recommends invasive surgery, you may obtain a second opinion from a non-panel provider, the treatment must be provided by a panel provider for 90-days from the date of the visit to the
non-panel provider.





Millcreek Community Hospital 5515 Peach Street
Erie, PA 16509
(814) 864-4031 Emergency Medicine
Eric Millie, D.O.
William Swagler, D.O.
Plaza 38 Medical Center
2010 West 38th Street
Erie, PA 16508
(814) 868-5481
Internal Medicine
Gregory W. Coppola, D.O.
Patrick F. Leary, D.O.
LECOM Wellness Center
5401 Peach Street, Suite 3400
Erie, PA 16509
(814) 868-7860
Sports Medicine
Rosanne Palermo, D.D.S.
3437 West Lake Road
Erie, PA 16505
(814) 833-3001
General Dentistry
Carlo DiMarco, D.O.
4000 Sterrettania Road
Erie, PA 16506
(814) 833-2846
Kirk Steehler, D.O.
3580 Peach Street
Erie, PA 16508
(814) 864-9994
Ear, Nose and Throat
Anthony J. Ferretti, D.O.
LECOM Wellness Center
5401 Peach Street
Erie, PA 16509
(814) 868-7840
Millcreek Community Hospital
Physical Therapy
5515 Peach Street
Erie, PA 16509
(814) 868-7754
Physical Therapy
LECOM Wellness Center
Physical Therapy
5401 Peach Street
Erie, PA 16509
(814) 868-2260
Physical Therapy
Millcreek Community Hospital
5515 Peach Street
Erie, PA 16509
(814) 868-7898
Vantage Home Medical
Equipment and Services
2721 West 21st Street
Erie, PA
(814) 850-8485
DME Facility
Millcreek Community Hospital
5515 Peach Street
Erie, PA 16509
(814) 864-4031
Diagnostic Testing

NOTE: Worker’s Compensation fraud is felony, punishable by a fine up to $50,000.00 or double value of the fraud, and/or imprisonment of not more than 7-years along with civil penalties up to $15,000.00

LECOM COVID-19 Protocol - Updated September 3, 2021 Click Here