Clery Act Annual Security Report
LECOM Clery Act Campus Safety and Security Report
In compliance with Pennsylvania Legislative Act 73, Section 3: Crime Statistics Reports and Security Policies and Procedures, and Federal Public Law 101-542, Title II, “Crime Awareness and Campus Security Act of 1990,” Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine provides the following information, which is made available to all currently enrolled students, employees, applicants for admission, and prospective employees upon request.
The federal Clery Act is named in memory of Jeanne Ann Clery, a 19-year-old student at Lehigh University who was raped and murdered in her residence hall room on April 5, 1986. For more information on the Act, click here.
- Sign Up Now for LECOM Campus Security Alerts
- Building Hours, ID Badges and Visitors
- Vehicle Traffic and Parking Policy
- Weapons Policy
- Clery Act Annual Security Report
- Drug and Alcohol Policies
- Reporting Crime
- Off Campus Student Organizational Functions
- Campus Safety and Security Programs and Information Systems
- Emergency Phone Numbers