1. Longley, RE. (2010). Discodermolide: A Marine-Derived Anti-Tumor Compound in the Clinic. Update: in “Natural Products and Cancer Therapy,”
Frank E. Koehn. Ed. Springer (New York) (in preparation)
2. Longley, RE (2009). A Novel Flow Cytometric Technique to Measure Natural Killer Cell Activity using Fluorescent Properties of Trypan Blue. Cytology, (in prep).
3. Reddy NS, Reed JK, Longley RE, Wright AE. (2005). Two New Cytotoxic Linderazulenes from a Deep-sea Gorgonian of the Genus Paramuricea. J Nat Prod. Feb;68(2):248-50.
4. Wright AE, Chen Y, Winder PL, Pitts TP, Pomponi SA, Longley RE.2004. Lasonolides C-G, five new lasonolide compounds from the sponge Forcepia sp. J Nat Prod. Aug;67(8):1351-5.5. Gunasekera, SP, Longley RE and Isbrucker RA. 2002 Acetylated analogs of the microtubule stabilizing agent discodermolide: preparation and biological activity. Journal of Natural Products. 64:171-174.
6. Isbrucker, R.A., Gunsekara, S.P. and Longley, R.E. 2002 Structure-activity relationship studies of discodermolide and its semi-synthetic acetylated analogs on microtubule function and cytotoxicity. Cancer Chemotherapy and Pharmacology 48:29-36.
7. Longley, R. E., Gunasekera, S. P., Faherty, D., McLane, J. and Dumont, F. 1993. Immunosuppression by discodermolide. In : A.C. Allison ed. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences Conference Proceedings, “Immunosuppressive and Anti-inflammatory Drugs”, vol 696 April 12-15, 1993.
8. Longley, R. E., Caddigan, D., Harmody, D., Gunasekera, M. and Gunasekera, S. P. 1991. Discodermolide: A new marine-derived immunosuppressive compound, I. In vitro studies. Transplantation 52:650-656.
9. Longley, R.E., Caddigan, D., Harmody, D., Gunasekera, M., and Gunasekera, S. P. 1991. Discodermolide: A new marine-derived immunosuppressive compound. II. In vivo studies. Transplantation 52:656-661.