SUCCESS Pharmacy Student Evaluation
SUCCESS is a competency based assessment system for the evaluation of pharmacy students on their Advanced Pharmacy Practice Experiences (APPEs). This system was created and is maintained by the Colleges of Pharmacy in the state of Florida so that all students and faculty can use the same evaluation system. Features of SUCCESS include:
– Preceptors set up and weight the competencies according to their specific rotation’s focus.
– Preceptors are able to send the student self-evaluations for them to complete electronically.
– Preceptors are able to provide narrative comments to support the evaluation.
– A Faculty Tutorial is available (written and video) for preceptor education.
- Become a Pharmacy Experience Preceptor
- Master of Science in Medical Education
- Recommend a Pharmacy School Applicant
- Benefits of Becoming a Pharmacy Preceptor
- Introductory Pharmacy Practice Experiences (IPPE)
- Pharmacy Preceptor Training
- Advanced Pharmacy Practice Experiences (APPE)
- CORE ELMS
- SUCCESS Pharmacy Student Evaluation