Recommend a Pharmacy School Applicant
Pharmacists are a valuable source for new applicants. LECOM appreciates hearing from health care professionals who wish to recommend students to the LECOM School of Pharmacy.
We would like to hear how you know the student and why you are recommending the student. Please tell us about the student’s academic accomplishments, medically related experience and community involvement.
To recommend a student, please contact: Pharmacy Admissions Office.
Students applying to LECOM also must follow the PharmCAS application guidelines for letters of recommendation.
- Become a Pharmacy Experience Preceptor
- Recommend a Pharmacy School Applicant
- Benefits of Becoming a Pharmacy Preceptor
- Master of Science in Medical Education
- Introductory Pharmacy Practice Experiences (IPPE)
- Pharmacy Preceptor Training
- Advanced Pharmacy Practice Experiences (APPE)
- SUCCESS Pharmacy Student Evaluation