Pharmacy Preceptor Training
General policies and procedures are recommended for all preceptors. The LECOM School of Pharmacy policies and procedures can be found in the IPPE and APPE rotation manuals. Additional training is also available specifically for IPPE and/or APPE rotation experiences. Preceptors can access these materials through their CORE ELMS accounts (https://www.corehighered.com/login-elms). Please contact the Experiential Office if you have additional questions or any difficulty accessing these resources.
Thank you for being a LECOM preceptor! Please contact us at any time with questions.
Benjamin Vroman, Pharm.D., BCPS
Director, Office of Experiential Education – Erie, PA Campus
1858 W. Grandview Boulevard
Erie, PA 16509
Tayanna Richardson, Pharm.D.
Director, Office of Experiential Education – Bradenton, FL Campus
5000 Lakewood Ranch Boulevard
Bradenton, FL 34211
- Become a Pharmacy Experience Preceptor
- Master of Science in Medical Education
- Recommend a Pharmacy School Applicant
- Benefits of Becoming a Pharmacy Preceptor
- Introductory Pharmacy Practice Experiences (IPPE)
- Pharmacy Preceptor Training
- Advanced Pharmacy Practice Experiences (APPE)
- CORE ELMS
- SUCCESS Pharmacy Student Evaluation