Pharmacy Preceptor Training
General policies and procedures are recommended for all preceptors. Additional training is also available specifically for IPPE and/or APPE rotation experiences. Please contact the Experiential Office for copies of IPPE/APPE rotation manuals and training resources.
Thank you for being a LECOM preceptor! Please contact us at any time with questions.
Doug Smith, Pharm.D., B.C.O.P.
Director, Office of Experiential Education- Erie, PA Campus
Kimberly Stultz, Pharm.D.
Director, Office of Experiential Education- Bradenton, FL campus
- Become a Pharmacy Experience Preceptor
- Master of Science in Medical Education
- Recommend a Pharmacy School Applicant
- Benefits of Becoming a Pharmacy Preceptor
- Introductory Pharmacy Practice Experiences (IPPE)
- Pharmacy Preceptor Training
- Advanced Pharmacy Practice Experiences (APPE)
- SUCCESS Pharmacy Student Evaluation