Pharmacy Preceptor Training
We ask that you please log into the Preceptor Training and Resource Network by “The Pharmacist’s Letter” to complete 2-3 short, recorded orientation presentations regarding our program. A presentation regarding general policies and procedures is recommended for all preceptors. Additional training is also available specifically for IPPE and/or APPE rotation experiences. At the bottom of this page you will find a copy of the outlines for each presentation for your reference. You may also find a copy of both rotation manuals on this website for your convenience.
Thank you for being a LECOM preceptor! Please contact us at any time with questions.
Doug Smith, Pharm.D., B.C.O.P.
Director, Office of Experiential Education- Erie, PA Campus
Kimberly Stultz, Pharm.D.
Director, Office of Experiential Education- Bradenton, FL campus
Preceptors will need the following training information:
Training & Resource Networks:
- Become a Pharmacy Experience Preceptor
- Recommend a Pharmacy School Applicant
- Benefits of Becoming a Pharmacy Preceptor
- Master of Science in Medical Education
- Introductory Pharmacy Practice Experiences (IPPE)
- Pharmacy Preceptor Training
- Advanced Pharmacy Practice Experiences (APPE)
- SUCCESS Pharmacy Student Evaluation