Graduate Medical Education Resources
This website page is being provided as a resource to LECOMT members.
Links to the American Osteopathic Association (AOA):
- American Osteopathic Association Website
- Basic Documents for Postdoctoral Training
- Post Doctoral Training Standards
- American Osteopathic Annual Calendar
- American Osteopathic Association Summary Manual for OGME
Link to the TAGME website: Website of the National Board for certification of Training Administrators of Graduate Medical Education
Link to ACGME website: Website of the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education
Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative (CITI):
LECOMT in support of research and scholarly activity to their LECOMT members provides free membership to Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative (CITI).
CITI membership permits the user to access online modules that educate the researcher in the ethics as applicable to both human subjects and animal research.
Registration and completion of the modules is a requirement of many of the LECOMT member hospitals whose trainees conduct medical research.
Step-by-Step instructions for registering are provided on the website. Your participating institution should be entered as Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine.
LECOMT OPTI Fact Sheet 2017-2018
LECOMT defines what is an OPTI and summarizes what it provides to osteopathic training programs.
For additional Information about this web page, please contact:
Executive Director, LECOMT
1858 W. Grandview Blvd.
Erie, PA 16509
Phone: (814) 868-8361
Fax: (814) 868-2489
Cell: (814) 397-3034
- LECOM Hospital Days
- LECOMT Mission
- LECOMT Member Hospitals
- LECOMT Board of Directors
- LECOMT GME Programs
- Intern and Resident Policies
- LECOMT Bulletin Board
- GME Positions Employment Opportunities
- LECOMT Research Projects
- Cooperative CME for LECOMT Hospital Physicians
- Graduate Medical Education Resources
- LECOMT Meeting/Events Calendar