Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences Tuition and Fees
2018-2019 COST OF EDUCATION
Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences
|MS Biomed. Year 1||MS Biomed. Year 2|
|Student Health Insurance (mandatory)||$2,312||$2,601|
|Room (Rent, utilities)||$7,440||$8,370|
|Average Loan Fees||$743||$526|
“Other” includes allowances for auto insurance, renter’s insurance, internet connection, and miscellaneous personal expenses.
Books and Supplies in the first year only includes an allowance for the required laptop computer.
The Cost of Education is subject to change without notice. Financial aid is available only for the months the student is enrolled, so please plan accordingly.
The Cost of Education represents average costs and may not always meet the student’s full financial responsibilities. Total loan amounts borrowed and scholarships awarded from all sources cannot exceed the Cost of Education.
Tuition and Financial Aid
- Tuition and Financial Aid
- Important Financial Aid Information
- College of Medicine Tuition and Fees
- School of Pharmacy Tuition and Financial Aid
- School of Dental Medicine Tuition and Financial Aid
- Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences Tuition and Fees
- Post Baccalaureate Tuition and Cost of Education
- Master of Medical Science Tuition and Fees
- Masters in Health Services Administration Tuition and Fees
- Master of Science in Medical Education Tuition and Financial Aid
- Doctoral Program In Anatomy Education Tuition and Fees
- Master of Science in Biomedical Ethics Tuition and Fees