Master of Science in Biomedical Ethics Tuition and Fees
Tuition and fees are due at matriculation. Payment of tuition for any semester is due on the first day of class of that semester. LECOM reserves the right to change tuition and fees without advance notice and to make such changes applicable to present as well as future students.
Payment credited to the tuition fee upon matriculation: $150
Health Insurance – Optional for non-current LECOM students
Cost for LECOM health insurance for a single student per six months is $1,734 or $3,468/year
Masters of Science in Biomedical Ethics (MSBE)
2018-2019 COST OF EDUCATION
24 Month Program Covering 4 Semesters
|Year 1 (1st & 2nd semesters)||Year 2 (3rd & 4th semesters)|
|Ave. Loan Fees||$618||$396|
Total Estimated Cost of the MSBE Program Matriculation: $24,839
For students who are not currently enrolled in another program (at LECOM or another institution), room, board, transportation, and other miscellaneous expenses may be added to your cost of education budget. Please contact the Office of Financial Aid for more information and a possible cost of education adjustment.
Students will need to provide documentation of the purchase of a computer to be included in the cost of education budget.
The Cost of Education is subject to change without notice. Financial aid is available only for the months the student is enrolled, so please plan accordingly.
The Cost of Education represents average costs and may not always meet the student’s full financial responsibilities. Total loan amounts borrowed and scholarships awarded from all sources cannot exceed the Cost of Education.
Health Insurance – Optional for non-current LECOM students.
The current cost for LECOM Health Insurance for a single student is $1,734/six months or $3,468/year.
*The matriculation fee will be waived for currently enrolled LECOM students applying for the program.
**Current LECOM students and alumni are eligible to be awarded a LECOM MSBE Scholarship up to a maximum amount of 25% of the tuition cost. Fees are not included in the scholarship. Students must apply to the MSBE program prior to enrollment deadline to qualify.
Tuition and Financial Aid
- Tuition and Financial Aid
- Important Financial Aid Information
- College of Medicine Tuition and Fees
- School of Pharmacy Tuition and Financial Aid
- School of Dental Medicine Tuition and Financial Aid
- Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences Tuition and Fees
- Post Baccalaureate Tuition and Cost of Education
- Master of Medical Science Tuition and Fees
- Masters in Health Services Administration Tuition and Fees
- Master of Science in Medical Education Tuition and Financial Aid
- Doctoral Program In Anatomy Education Tuition and Fees
- Master of Science in Biomedical Ethics Tuition and Fees