Masters in Public Health Tuition and Fees
24 Month Program Covering 4 Semesters
Masters in Public Health (MPH)
2020 – 2021 COST OF EDUCATION
|Year 1 (1st & 2nd semesters)||Year 2 (3rd & 4th semesters)|
|Ave. Loan Fees||$154||$158|
Total Estimated Cost of the June Cohort MPH Program Matriculation: $29,722
*The MPH Program requires 3 days total on-campus in Bradenton, Florida or Erie, Pennsylvania at the end of the program. The allowance for the On-Campus visit includes estimated hotel, food, and travel costs.
For students who are not currently enrolled in another program (at LECOM or another institution), room, board, transportation, and other miscellaneous expenses may be added to your cost of education budget. Please contact the Office of Financial Aid for more information and a possible cost of education adjustment.
Students will need to provide documentation of the purchase of a computer to be included in the cost of education budget.
The Cost of Education is subject to change without notice. Financial aid is available only for the months the student is enrolled, so please plan accordingly.
The Cost of Education represents average costs and may not always meet the student’s full financial responsibilities. Total loan amounts borrowed and scholarships awarded from all sources cannot exceed the Cost of Education.
*The $150 matriculation fee will be waived for currently enrolled LECOM students applying for the program.
**Current LECOM students, alumni and Millcreek Hospital Medical Residents may request a LECOM Scholarship. Program fees are not included in any scholarship awarded. Students must apply to program prior to enrollment deadline to qualify for any scholarship awards.
**Current LECOM employees and affiliate organizations may request a tuition discount. Fees are not included in the discount.
*** All LECOM student scholarships and discounts are subject to change without notification.
Tuition and Financial Aid
- Tuition and Financial Aid
- Important Financial Aid Information
- College of Medicine Tuition and Fees
- School of Pharmacy Tuition and Financial Aid
- School of Dental Medicine Tuition and Financial Aid
- Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences Tuition and Fees
- Post Baccalaureate Tuition and Cost of Education
- Master of Medical Science Tuition and Fees
- Masters in Health Services Administration Tuition and Fees
- Doctor of Healthcare Administration Tuition and Fees
- Master of Science in Medical Education Tuition and Financial Aid
- Doctoral Program In Anatomy Education Tuition and Fees
- Master of Science in Biomedical Ethics Tuition and Fees
- Masters in Public Health Tuition and Fees