Doctoral Program In Anatomy Education Tuition and Fees
Tuition, fees and other charges are due and payable by registration, unless special arrangements have been made with the Accounting Office. In addition to tuition and fees, students will be billed for mandatory Student Disability Insurance and Student Health Insurance. The College reserves the right to change tuition, fees and other charges without advance notice and to make such changes applicable to present as well as future students.
Application Fee LECOM Supplementary Application: $50
Nonrefundable fee payable upon submission of supplementary application for admission.
Matriculation Fee: $1,000
Nonrefundable fee due 30 days after receipt of acceptance. The matriculation fee is applied toward the tuition fee upon matriculation.
2017 – 2018 Tuition, Fees and Other Charges for the Doctoral in Anatomy Education
|Late Tuition Payment Fee||$50 per week|
|Breakage Fee||Cost of Replacement|
|Student ID Replacement Fee||$25|
|Other Charges – Mandatory|
|Student Disability Insurance||$503 (variable/age dependent)|
|Student Health Insurance||$3,468|
Cost of Attending the Ph.D. in Anatomy Education Program
The following is an estimate of the total cost of attendance of the first year of the Ph.D. in Anatomy Program. Students will be billed for tuition, fees and disability and health insurances. In addition, allowances for room, board, books, supplies, transportation, other miscellaneous personal expenses are included for “living expenses.” A $1,000 allowance for the computer purchase is included for first-year students only. “Other” includes allowances for auto insurance, rental insurance, telephone, internet connection, and miscellaneous personal expenses.
The cost of attendance represents average costs and may not always meet the student’s full financial responsibilities. Total loan amounts borrowed and scholarships awarded from all sources cannot exceed the cost of attendance. The cost of attendance is subject to change without notice. Financial Aid is available only for the months the student is enrolled, so students should plan accordingly.
|Disability Insurance (mandatory, variable/age dependent)||$502|
|Health Insurance (mandatory)||$3,468|
|Room (Rent, utilities)||$9,250|
Tuition and Financial Aid
- Tuition and Financial Aid
- Important Financial Aid Information
- College of Medicine Tuition and Fees
- School of Pharmacy Tuition and Financial Aid
- School of Dental Medicine Tuition and Financial Aid
- Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences Tuition and Fees
- Post Baccalaureate Tuition and Cost of Education
- Master of Medical Science Tuition and Fees
- Masters in Health Services Administration Tuition and Fees
- Master of Science in Medical Education Tuition and Financial Aid
- Doctoral Program In Anatomy Education Tuition and Fees
- Master of Science in Biomedical Ethics Tuition and Fees