Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences Entrance Requirements
Applicants to the Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences program must meet the following minimum admissions requirements:
- Earn a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university by the time of enrollment.
- Complete a minimum of eight semester hours with lab experience in biology, inorganic chemistry, organic chemistry and physics.
- Have an overall minimum grade point average of 2.7
- Achieve a combined minimum score of 300 on the GRE
- Submit official transcripts from each undergraduate and/or graduate school previously attended.
- Submit two letters of recommendation from a science faculty member at the college or university previously attended.
- Admission Requirements for the MHSA degree
- College of Osteopathic Medicine Entrance Requirements
- Doctoral Program In Anatomy Education Admissions Requirements
- Early Acceptance Programs
- Master of Medical Science Entrance Requirements
- Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences Entrance Requirements
- MSBE Entrance Requirements
- Pre-PharmD Programs Entrance Requirements
- RN to PharmD Bridge Program Entrance Requirements
- School of Dental Medicine Entrance Requirements
- School of Pharmacy Entrance Requirements