RN to PharmD Bridge Program Application Procedure
Applicants to the LECOM RN to PharmD Bridge Program must complete an application. Candidates must include a personal essay describing future career goals and reasons for applying to this program.
The deadline for applications is August 1, for classes that begin in September of the current year.
To begin the application, click the link below to be directed to an Inquiry form. The Office of Admissions will process your inquiry, and within a few days of submitting the form, you will be provided with a username and password to log in and fill out the full application. Submission of the application requires a $50 non-refundable application fee payable by credit card.
Be sure to select the RN to PharmD Bridge Program when filling out your inquiry form, so we can create the proper record for your candidacy for the RN to PharmD Bridge Program.
- DO Application Procedure
- PharmD Application Procedure
- DMD Application Procedure
- Pre-PharmD Application Procedure
- Doctoral Program in Medical Microbiology Education Application Process
- Masters in Health Services Administration Application Procedure
- MS in Biomedical Science Application Process
- Masters of Science in Medical Education Application
- Master of Medical Science Application Procedures
- RN to PharmD Bridge Program Application Procedure
- Apply to the Master of Science in Biomedical Ethics Program
- Masters in Public Health (MPH) Application Procedure
- Doctoral Program In Anatomy Education Application Process