PharmD Application Procedure
All LECOM School of Pharmacy Pathways have extended their PharmCAS deadlines to June 1, 2018.
Individuals interested in applying to the LECOM School of Pharmacy must complete a PharmCAS Application and indicate each individual pathway to which they wish to be considered for acceptance.
PharmCAS (www.pharmcas.org) is a centralized application service that allows applicants to use a single application and one set of official transcripts to apply to multiple Pharm.D. degree programs. If you are interested in applying to multiple pathways, you must submit separate PharmCAS applications for each pathway.
- As part of the PharmCAS application, submit two letters of recommendation to PharmCAS (one letter must be from an undergraduate science professor).
- Submit all academic transcripts to PharmCAS.
- Schools do not receive the PharmCAS application until the appliation is “verified” by the PharmCAS transcript verification service. PharmCAS only verifies applications when it has all of the candidate’s transcripts.
LECOM School of Pharmacy Application Process
Once LECOM receives a candidate’s verified PharmCAS application, qualified applicants who meet LECOM’s minimum overall GPA of a 2.7 will receive an e-mail message providing information and instructions regarding how to complete the Supplemental Application. The e-mail message will include a username and password to access the secure LECOM Candidate Portal to complete the Supplemental Application. The LECOM Supplemental Application is very brief and requires no additional fee.
The deadline date for submitting the LECOM Supplemental Application is April 1 of the application year. The application will not be processed by LECOM until both the PharmCAS and Supplemental Applications are submitted.
Applicants are encouraged to complete their applications as early as possible since acceptance offers to the LECOM School of Pharmacy are made on a rolling admissions basis. Applicants being considered for admission will be invited for an on-site interview on a rolling basis between September and May. The on-site interview will give an applicant the opportunity to meet faculty, staff and current students, as well as learn more about the school and the pharmacy program.
- DO Application Procedure
- PharmD Application Procedure
- DMD Application Procedure
- Pre-PharmD Application Procedure
- Masters in Health Services Administration Application Procedure
- MS in Biomedical Science Application Process
- Masters of Science in Medical Education Application
- Health Sciences Post Baccalaureate Application Procedure
- Master of Medical Science Application Procedures
- Apply to the MSBE Program
- MS in Medical Education Inquiry and Application Procedure
- Doctoral Program In Anatomy Education Application Process