Masters of Science in Medical Education Application
Please review the application procedures below and then click here for the online application.
The LECOM Masters of Science in Medical Education is open to D.O.’s, M.D.’s, and Pharm.D.’s, in addition to others with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree and interest in advancing the field of Medical Education.
LECOM requires that you complete the Masters of Science in Medical Education online application and submit a fee of $50.
The MS in Medical Education Admissions Office must receive the following supplemental materials in the mail prior to the application deadline (or pdf copies may be sent directly to email@example.com):
- CV or resume
- Official transcripts from medical or pharmacy school listed in the Education Experience on the completed application or of the highest degree earned for all others. (A copy of professional license can be submitted in lieu of official transcripts.)
- One letter of recommendation, either:
- A professional person associated with your educational program or employer who can attest to your ability to perform in an educational environment.
- A supervisor who can provide assurance of your commitment and ability to perform in the degree program.
Application documents must be received by LECOM at least 30 days prior to the start of a program of study.
It is your responsibility to ensure the timely receipt of all application materials. You will be notified when the Admissions Office has received all required documents (application, fee, proof of education, recommendation letter.) Your completed application will then be reviewed by the Admissions Committee. Applicants will be notified once an admission decision is processed.
Mail supplemental materials listed above to:
MS Medical Education Admissions
1858 W. Grandview Blvd.
Erie, PA 16509
- DO Application Procedure
- PharmD Application Procedure
- DMD Application Procedure
- Pre-PharmD Application Procedure
- Doctoral Program in Medical Microbiology Education Application Process
- Masters in Health Services Administration Application Procedure
- MS in Biomedical Science Application Process
- Masters of Science in Medical Education Application
- Master of Medical Science Application Procedures
- RN to PharmD Bridge Program Application Procedure
- Apply to the Master of Science in Biomedical Ethics Program
- Masters in Public Health (MPH) Application Procedure
- MS in Medical Education Inquiry and Application Procedure
- Doctoral Program In Anatomy Education Application Process