Masters of Science in Medical Education Application
Please review the application procedures below and then click here for the online application.
The LECOM Masters of Science in Medical Education is open to D.O.’s, M.D.’s, and Pharm.D.’s.
LECOM requires that you complete the the Masters of Science in Medical Education online application and submit a fee of $50.
Before beginning the online application process, please prepare in advance the following information:
- CV or resume (preferably in text only format)
- One page personal statement describing the applicant’s goals and objectives in pursuing the Master of Science Degree in Medical Education (preferably in text only format)
- Board certification
- Residency or employment information
The MS in Medical Education Admissions Office must receive the following information by mail prior to the application deadline:
- Official transcripts from medical or pharmacy school listed in the Education Experience on the completed application. (A copy of professional license can be submitted in lieu of official transcripts.)
- Two letters of recommendation, one each from:
- A professional person associated with your educational program or employer who can attest to your ability to perform in an educational environment.
- A supervisor who can provide assurance of your commitment and ability to perform in the degree program.
Application documents must be received by LECOM at least 60 days prior to the start of a program of study.
It is your responsibility to ensure the timely receipt of all application materials. You will be notified when the Admissions Office has received all required documents (application, fee, proof of education, recommendation letters.) Your completed application will then be reviewed by the Admissions Committee. Applicants will be notified once an admission decision is processed.
Mail supplemental materials listed above to:
MS Medical Education Admissions
1858 W. Grandview Blvd.
Erie, PA 16509
- DO Application Procedure
- PharmD Application Procedure
- DMD Application Procedure
- Masters in Health Services Administration Application Procedure
- MS in Biomedical Science Application Process
- Masters of Science in Medical Education Application
- Health Sciences Post Baccalaureate Application Procedure
- Master of Medical Science Application Procedures
- MS in Medical Education Inquiry and Application Procedure
- Doctoral Program In Anatomy Education Application Process