Masters in Public Health (MPH) Application Procedure
How to apply for the Masters in Public Health degree
As easy as 1, 2, 3!
We are prepared to answer your questions regarding the MHSA program and your career goals. The application process is streamlined for your convenience.
- Send us an email at MPH@lecom.edu. We will send you our MPH Program Guide and class schedules.
- Submit the short MHSA Program Inquiry Form via the link provided which should take less than 2 minutes to complete: School of Health Services Administration Inquiry
- Upon receipt of your inquiry submission, you will receive specific instructions on how to complete your MPH application and submit your $50 processing fee. Our team will work with you every step of the way to make sure you application process goes smoothly.
Please call (941) 405-1535 or email MPH@lecom.edu to discuss your professional goals related to the LECOM MPH Program. Congratulations on taking an important step toward advancing and expanding your healthcare career opportunities!
- DO Application Procedure
- PharmD Application Procedure
- DMD Application Procedure
- Pre-PharmD Application Procedure
- Doctoral Program in Medical Microbiology Education Application Process
- Masters in Health Services Administration Application Procedure
- MS in Biomedical Science Application Process
- Masters of Science in Medical Education Application
- Master of Medical Science Application Procedures
- RN to PharmD Bridge Program Application Procedure
- Apply to the Master of Science in Biomedical Ethics Program
- Masters in Public Health (MPH) Application Procedure
- MS in Medical Education Inquiry and Application Procedure
- Doctoral Program In Anatomy Education Application Process