Masters in Health Services Administration Application Procedure
How to apply for the MHSA degree
As easy as 1, 2, 3.
We are prepared to answer your questions regarding the MHSA program and your career goals. The application process is streamlined for your convenience.
1. Send us an email at MHSAinfo@lecom.edu. We will send you our MHSA Program Guide and class schedules.
2. Submit the short MHSA Program Inquiry Form via the link provided which should take less than 2 minutes to complete: https://portal.lecom.edu/ICS/MHSA_Inquiry.jnz
3. Upon receipt of your inquiry submission, you will receive specific instructions on how to complete your MHSA application and submit your $50 processing fee. Our team will work with you every step of the way to make sure you application process goes smoothly.
Please call our Program Director at 941-405-1535 or email MHSA@lecom.edu to discuss your professional goals related to the LECOM MHSA Program. Congratulations on taking an important step toward advancing and expanding your healthcare career opportunities!
The LECOM School of Graduate Studies Masters in Health Services Administration program is a participant of the Healthcare Administration, Management, & Policy Centralized Application Service (HAMPCAS). HAMPCAS is the national centralized application service that provides applicants with the capability to apply to health management, administration, and policy programs across different colleges and universities throughout the U.S. by way of a single, web-based application.
- DO Application Procedure
- PharmD Application Procedure
- DMD Application Procedure
- Masters in Health Services Administration Application Procedure
- MS in Biomedical Science Application Process
- Masters of Science in Medical Education Application
- Health Sciences Post Baccalaureate Application Procedure
- Master of Medical Science Application Procedures
- MS in Medical Education Inquiry and Application Procedure
- Doctoral Program In Anatomy Education Application Process