Masters in Health Services Administration Application Procedure
How to apply for the MHSA degree…as easy as 1, 2, 3.
We are prepared to answer your questions regarding the MHSA program and your career goals. The application process is streamlined for your convenience.
- Send us an email at MHSAinfo@lecom.edu. We will send you our MHSA Program Guide and class schedules.
- Submit the short MHSA Program Inquiry Form via the link provided which should take less than 2 minutes to complete: School of Health Services Administration Inquiry
- Upon receipt of your inquiry submission, you will receive specific instructions on how to complete your MHSA application and submit your $50 processing fee. Our team will work with you every step of the way to make sure you application process goes smoothly.
Please call our Program Director at 941-405-1535 or email MHSA@lecom.edu to discuss your professional goals related to the LECOM MHSA Program. Congratulations on taking an important step toward advancing and expanding your healthcare career opportunities!
The LECOM School of Graduate Studies Masters in Health Services Administration program is a participant of the Healthcare Administration, Management, & Policy Centralized Application Service (HAMPCAS). HAMPCAS is the national centralized application service that provides applicants with the capability to apply to health management, administration, and policy programs across different colleges and universities throughout the U.S. by way of a single, web-based application.
Tuition and Fees
For more details, see “Your Cost of Attending the Masters in Health Services Administration” or call the Office of Financial Aid at (941) 756-0690 or email at BradentonFinaid@lecom.edu
LECOM is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104, 267-284-5000. The Middle States Commission on Higher Education is an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation. The Commission has included the LECOM School of Health Services Administration’s MHSA program within the scope of the institution’s accreditation. To further assure the quality of the LECOM MHSA program, the School of Health Services Administration is a member of the Association of University Programs in Healthcare Administration (AUPHA).
The Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine School of Health Services Administration Masters in Health Services Administration program is licensed by the Commission for Independent Education, Florida Department of Education, 325 West Gaines Street, Suite 1414, Tallahassee, Florida 32399, 888-224-6684.
Distance Education Complaint Process for Out-of-State Students
- DO Application Procedure
- PharmD Application Procedure
- DMD Application Procedure
- Pre-PharmD Application Procedure
- Doctoral Program in Medical Microbiology Education Application Process
- Masters in Health Services Administration Application Procedure
- MS in Biomedical Science Application Process
- Masters of Science in Medical Education Application
- Master of Medical Science Application Procedures
- RN to PharmD Bridge Program Application Procedure
- Apply to the Master of Science in Biomedical Ethics Program
- Masters in Public Health (MPH) Application Procedure
- MS in Medical Education Inquiry and Application Procedure
- Doctoral Program In Anatomy Education Application Process