MS in Biomedical Science Application Process
Please review the application procedure below and then click here to apply for the LECOM Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences degree program.
Applicants to the LECOM Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences program must complete an application. Candidates must meet the admission requirements:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with an emphasis in the sciences.
- Must have a GRE score of 300 (taken within 3 years of matriculation).
- Must have two letters of recommendation from individuals with a terminal degree (e.g. DO, MD, PhD or EdD).
- Must submit a transcript of grades.
- Must submit $50 application fee.
To complete the Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences application, click the link below to be directed to a MS in Biomedical Sciences Inquiry form. The Office of Admissions will process your inquiry and within a few days of submitting the form, you will be provided with a username and password to log in and fill out the application. Submission of the application requires a $50 nonrefundable application fee payable by credit card.
- DO Application Procedure
- PharmD Application Procedure
- DMD Application Procedure
- Pre-PharmD Application Procedure
- Doctoral Program in Medical Microbiology Education Application Process
- Masters in Health Services Administration Application Procedure
- MS in Biomedical Science Application Process
- Masters of Science in Medical Education Application
- Master of Medical Science Application Procedures
- RN to PharmD Bridge Program Application Procedure
- Apply to the MSBE Program
- Masters in Public Health (MPH) Application Procedure
- MS in Medical Education Inquiry and Application Procedure
- Doctoral Program In Anatomy Education Application Process