Health Sciences Post Baccalaureate Application Procedure
Applicants to the LECOM Health Sciences Post Baccalaureate program must complete an application. Candidates must include a personal essay describing future career goals and reasons for applying to this program.
The deadline for applications is August 1, for classes that begin in September of current year.
To complete the Post Baccalaureate application, click the link below to be directed to a Post Baccalaureate Inquiry form. The Office of Admissions will process your inquiry, and within a few days of submitting the form, you will be provided with a username and password to log in and fill out the Post Baccalaureate application. Submission of the application requires a $50 non-refundable application fee payable by credit card.
- DO Application Procedure
- PharmD Application Procedure
- DMD Application Procedure
- Masters in Health Services Administration Application Procedure
- MS in Biomedical Science Application Process
- Masters of Science in Medical Education Application
- Health Sciences Post Baccalaureate Application Procedure
- Master of Medical Science Application Procedures