- The College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Doctoral Program In Anatomy Education
- Doctoral Program In Anatomy Education Application Process
Doctoral Program In Anatomy Education Application Process
Please review the application procedure below and then click here to apply for the LECOM Doctoral Program in Anatomy Education.
Applicants to the LECOM Doctoral Program in Anatomy Education must complete an application. Candidates must meet the admission requirements:
To be considered for admission to the DAE Program, prospective students must satisfy the following minimum requirements:
- Possess a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or completed a Masters Degree in Biological Sciences of Anatomy;
- Earn a cumulative undergraduate or graduate grade point average of at least 3.0 on a four-point scale; and
- Have scored a minimum of 300 on the GRE.
Further, applicants should demonstrate a strong desire to teach anatomy at the undergraduate, graduate or medical school level and participate in educational research.
Prospective students must complete and submit the DAE Application form, submit a transcript of grades along with a nonrefundable deposit of $100.00, to the Office of Admissions at least two weeks prior to the start of classes. The $100.00 deposit is applied to the tuition charges upon matriculation.
To complete the Doctoral Program in Anatomy Education application, click the link above to be directed to an inquiry form. The Office of Admissions will process your inquiry and within a few days of submitting the form, you will be provided with a username and password to log in and fill out the application.