Pre-PharmD Application Procedure
Applicants to the LECOM Health Sciences Post Baccalaureate or Pre-PharmD Enrichment Program for Pharmacy must complete an application. Candidates must include a personal essay describing future career goals and reasons for applying to this program.
The deadline for applications is August 1 for classes that begin in September of current year.
To complete the Post Baccalaureate/PEP application, click the link below to be directed to an Inquiry form. The Office of Admissions will process your inquiry, and within a few days of submitting the form, you will be provided with a username and password to log in and fill out the Post Baccalaureate application. Submission of the application requires a $50 non-refundable application fee payable by credit card.
Students interested in the Pre-Pharmacy Enrichment Program (PEP) will follow a similar application procedure. When prompted in the inquiry form below, they should choose that they currently do not have a Bachelor’s degree. This will ensure they are placed in the right program.
- DO Application Procedure
- PharmD Application Procedure
- DMD Application Procedure
- Pre-PharmD Application Procedure
- Doctoral Program in Medical Microbiology Education Application Process
- Masters in Health Services Administration Application Procedure
- MS in Biomedical Science Application Process
- Masters of Science in Medical Education Application
- Master of Medical Science Application Procedures
- RN to PharmD Bridge Program Application Procedure
- Apply to the MSBE Program
- Masters in Public Health (MPH) Application Procedure
- MS in Medical Education Inquiry and Application Procedure
- Doctoral Program In Anatomy Education Application Process