LECOM School of Dental Medicine Accreditation
The dental education program is accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation and has been granted the accreditation status of “approval without reporting requirements.” The Commission is a specialized accrediting body recognized by the United States Department of Education. The Commission on Dental Accreditation can be contacted at (312) 440-4653 or at 211 East Chicago Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611. The Commission’s web address is: https://www.ada.org/100.aspx.
The School of Dental Medicine is licensed by the Florida Department of Education Commission for Independent Education.
School of Dental Medicine
- School of Dental Medicine Academic Calendar
- Dental Medicine Curriculum
- Why Choose a Career in Dental Medicine?
- LECOM School of Dental Medicine Accreditation
- School of Dental Medicine Student and Faculty Research
- Pharmacy Post Baccalaureate Program and Pre-PharmD Enrichment Program
- Professional Licensure Disclosures