Admissions requirements for the MS Med Ed programs
- Applicants will have completed a minimum of a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- One letter of recommendation from a professional person associated (e.g. Clinical Associate Dean) with their educational program, institution, or employer who can attest to their commitment and ability to succeed in the program.
- Official transcripts or a copy of a professional license
- Current CV.
Master of Science in Medical Education
- MS in Medical Education One-Year Program
- MS Med Ed Curriculum
- MSMedEd Admissions Requirements
- Master of Science in Medical Education
- LECOM Teaches Physicians to Become Better Teachers
- Two-Year MS in Medical Education Curriculum
- MS in Medical Education Faculty and Staff
- MS in Medical Education Inquiry and Application Procedure