MS in Medical Education Inquiry and Application Procedure
Students interested in enrolling in the Master of Science in Medical Education Program begin by completing an online inquiry here.
The inquiry will be processed within 48 hours and the applicant will be emailed a username, password, and instructions for completing the online application. Completion of the application will require a copy of a professional license or official transcripts of the highest degree earned, curriculum vitae or resume, and one letter of recommendation by a professional reference. Applications for a January entry into the program are due by December 15. Applications for a June entry into the program are due by May 15.
For additional information regarding program details, please contact Leslie Petasis at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (814)866-8455.
Master of Science in Medical Education
- MS in Medical Education One-Year Program
- MS Med Ed Curriculum
- MSMedEd Admissions Requirements
- Master of Science in Medical Education
- LECOM Teaches Physicians to Become Better Teachers
- Two-Year MS in Medical Education Curriculum
- MS in Medical Education Faculty and Staff
- MS in Medical Education Inquiry and Application Procedure