Tuition, fees and other charges are due and payable by registration, unless special arrangements have been made wit the Accounting Office. The program reserves the right to change tuition, fees, and other charges without advance notice and to make such changes applicable to present as well as future students.
Application Fee – LECOM Application: $50
Nonrefundable fee payable upon submission of supplementary application for admission.
Matriculation Fee: $150
Nonrefundable fee due 30 days after receipt of acceptance. The matriculation fee is applied toward the tuition fee upon matriculation.
|Year 1 (1st and 2nd Semesters)||Year 2 (3rd and 4th Semesters)|
|Ave. Loan Fees||$200||$150|
Total Estimated cost of the MSN-CNL Program Matriculation: $32,100
Please contact the Office of Financial Aid for more information and a possible cost of education adjustment.
The Cost of Education represents average costs and may not always meet the student’s full financial responsibilities. Total loan amounts borrowed and scholarships awarded from all sources cannot exceed the Cost of Education.
Health Insurance – Optional for distance education students
The current cost for LECOM Health Insurance for a single student is $1,762.50/six months for $3,525/year.
Master of Science in Nursing – Clinical Nurse Leader
- Master of Science in Nursing - Clinical Nurse Leader
- Master of Science in Nursing - Clinical Nurse Leader Curriculum
- Master of Science in Nursing - Clinical Nurse Leader Entrance Requirements
- Master of Science in Nursing - Clinical Nurse Leader Tuition and Financial Aid
- Apply to Master of Science in Nursing - Clinical Nurse Leader