The following admissions requirements will apply to prospective MSN-CNL students:
- Download the admission eligibility check list
- Applicants will have completed a baccalaureate degree in nursing from an accredited college or university by the time of enrollment with a grade point average not lower than 3.0;
- Applicant will have a current, unrestricted registered nurse license in his or her home State.
- Applicants submit two letters of recommendation from professional associates familiar with the applicant’s work and credentials.
- International graduates must apply for science-by-science degree evaluation from a member agency of the National Association of Credentials Evaluation Service (naces.org). The evaluating agency must send their evaluation directly to LECOM’s admissions department. A certified true copy of transcript of records may be submitted by the applicant.
- Applicants must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- If the undergraduate curriculum and instruction in nursing is not delivered in English, a translation of transcript of records and credentials must be provided from an approved member of the National Association of Credentials Evaluation Service (naces.org).
- If English is not the applicant’s native language or if English is not the basis of the undergraduate degree in nursing curriculum as reflected in the official transcript of records, the applicant must successfully pass the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a minimum of B (20 points in reading session, 20 points in speaking session, 20 points in listening session and 20 points in writing session).
- Applicants must provide a current copy of one of the following official government issued photo ID to verify their identity: State issued driver’s license, US passport or US military ID.
- The MSN-CNL program has two cohort start dates June and January. Applications must be submitted in a timely manner so as to provide the admissions committee time to review and verify; thus application review may take up to 4 weeks for processing. Individuals interested in the MSN-CNL program are strongly encouraged to apply at least 10 weeks prior to the start of classes but no later than May 1st for the June cohort and December 1st for the January cohort.
- For further information about LECOM Bradenton and the Nursing Program, contact Academic Nursing Administration at (941) 405-1615 or LECOM Bradenton at (941) 756-0690. Accepted students who are found to have provided false written or oral information or falsified/modified documents to LECOM are subject to the rescission of an offer of acceptance or expulsion. Should LECOM learn that a prospective student has failed a drug or alcohol test subsequent to accepting the student or if the student is involved in a drug or alcohol related incident subsequent to acceptance, LECOM reserves the right to rescind, withhold, or place a conditional acceptance with stipulations to the program.
Master of Science in Nursing – Clinical Nurse Leader
- Master of Science in Nursing - Clinical Nurse Leader
- Master of Science in Nursing - Clinical Nurse Leader Curriculum
- Master of Science in Nursing - Clinical Nurse Leader Entrance Requirements
- Master of Science in Nursing - Clinical Nurse Leader Tuition and Financial Aid
- Apply to Master of Science in Nursing - Clinical Nurse Leader