COM Student Debt Outcomes
Element 11.3: Student Debt Outcomes
A COM and /or its parent institution must collect and publish data on the debt load and student loan default rates of its students.
The current average debt for the last four years of students is $173,142.
The student loan default rate for all federal financial aid for the past four fiscal years:
|Fiscal Year||Rate Type||Default Rate|
- COM Comlex Pass and Graduation Match Rates
- COM Student Debt Outcomes
- Pharmacy Graduation Outcome Measures
- COM Financial Aid and Debt Counseling Sessions
- LECOM post-graduate medical education residency match details
- School of Dental Medicine Graduation Outcomes
- Distance Education Complaint Process for Out-of-State Students