LECOM Accessibility Policy
LECOM is committed to ensuring accessibility of its website to all users, including people with disabilities. This website complies with best practices and standards as defined by Section 508 of the United States Rehabilitation Act and the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0) of the World Wide Web Consortium Web Accessibility Initiative (W3C WAI).
Accessibility features included on the site are:
- Links and headings are defined to aid in page navigation.
- Alternative text details for appropriate images and other non-text elements.
- Structural markup is used appropriately to indicate headings, paragraphs and lists to aid in page comprehension and navigation.
- Form labels are programmatically associated with form fields.
- Data cells are associated in a data table with their headers.
- Embedded documents and multimedia have been made accessible.
- Responsive design techniques have been used to optimize the experience for users who access the site and different screen resolutions and magnification levels.
LECOM values your opinions. If you have comments, suggestions for improvement, or questions, you can send them directly to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (814) 866-8121 or (814) 860-5125.
This accessibility statement was last updated on November 22, 2017 and was last reviewed on November 22, 2017 by Pierre Bellicini, LECOM Institutional Director of Communications and Marketing.