LECOM Website Accessibility Statement
LECOM is committed to ensuring accessibility of its website to all users, including people with disabilities. This website complies with best practices and standards as defined by Section 508 of the United States Rehabilitation Act and the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0) of the World Wide Web Consortium Web Accessibility Initiative (W3C WAI).
Accessibility features included on the site are:
- Links and headings are defined to aid in page navigation.
- Alternative text details for appropriate images and other non-text elements.
- Structural markup is used appropriately to indicate headings, paragraphs and lists to aid in page comprehension and navigation.
- Form labels are programmatically associated with form fields.
- Data cells are associated in a data table with their headers.
- Embedded documents and multimedia have been made accessible.
- Responsive design techniques have been used to optimize the experience for users who access the site and different screen resolutions and magnification levels.
LECOM values your opinions. If you have comments, suggestions for improvement, or questions, you can send them directly to our Web Accessibility Coordinators via email at email@example.com or by calling (814) 866-8121 or (814) 860-5125.
If you wish to file a formal grievance under Section 504, you may contact our Web Accessibility Coordinators via phone or email within thirty (30) calendar days of the circumstances or event giving rise to the complaint so that such circumstance can be promptly addressed.
Web Accessibility Coordinator
Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine
Communications and Marketing
1858 West Grandview Blvd.
Erie, PA 16509
Pierre Bellicini (814) 866-8121 or
Eric Nicastro (814) 860-5125
This accessibility statement was last updated on December 28, 2017 and was last reviewed on December 28, 2017 by Pierre Bellicini, LECOM Institutional Director of Communications and Marketing.