LECOM provides electronic communication devices, equipment, and technology, including, but not limited to, telephones, e-mail, voice mailboxes, computer files, the Internet, facsimile machines, pagers, and cellular telephones (collectively referred to as “electronic devices”). The electronic devices are provided to assist in the conducting of business for LECOM.
All electronic devices and all data stored thereon remain at all times LECOM property. LECOM has a legitimate business interest in the proper utilization of this property. Therefore, LECOM reserves the right to monitor, retrieve, or read any data composed, sent, or received on LECOM property. Students using LECOM-provided electronic devices consent to having their use of these devices monitored and accessed at our discretion. You should have no expectation of privacy in such use.
It is a violation of our policy for any data composed, sent, or retrieved via electronic devices to contain content that may be reasonably considered offensive or disruptive to any student. Offensive content would include, but would not be limited to, derogatory comments that would offend someone on the basis of his or her sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class. Students’ use of LECOM electronic devices is also subject to the Harassment-Free Workplace policy.
- Professional Policies
- Health & Technical Standards
- Computer Technology
- Campus Security
- LECOM Security Department
- Campus Safety and Security Programs and Information Systems
- Off Campus Student Organizational Functions
- Reporting Crime
- Drug and Alcohol Policies
- Weapons Policy
- Vehicle Traffic and Parking Policy
- Building Hours, ID Badges and Visitors
- LECOM Bradenton Campus Crime Statistics
- LECOM Erie Campus Crime Statistics
- Sign Up Now for LECOM Campus Security Alerts
- Emergency Phone Numbers