LECOM School of Dental Medicine Accreditation
The dental education program is accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation and has been granted the accreditation status of “initial accreditation.” The Commission is a specialized accrediting body recognized by the United States Department of Education. The Commission on Dental Accreditation can be contacted at (312) 440-4653 or at 211 East Chicago Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611. The Commission’s web address is: http://www.ada.org/100.aspx.
The Florida Commission for Independent Education has awarded provisional approval to the Dental School.
- Doctor of Dental Medicine Degree
- LECOM School of Dental Medicine
- 2014-2015 School of Dental Medicine Academic Calendar
- Dental Medicine Curriculum
- Why Choose a Career in Dental Medicine?
- LECOM School of Dental Medicine Accreditation
- LECOM School of Dental Medicine Hosts Inaugural Research Fair
- School of Dental Medicine Student and Faculty Research
- Peter Dawson, DDS to give Research Day keynote address