Each year, the Erie-Times News newspaper and GoErie.com take a poll of their readers in the greater Erie region and ask them to vote on local businesses they feel are the best in their respective category. This year; and for the first time since it opened, the LECOM Medical Fitness and Wellness Center took first place in the fitness center category!
“Winning the Erie’s Choice award represents how our community has embraced quality medical fitness and wellness service. Our team of member service employees and fitness professionals are driven to improve the lives or our community, corporate partners, and members by delivering excellence in health, fitness, and wellness,” says Tyler Travis, Executive Director of the LECOM Medical Fitness and Wellness Center. “The Erie’s Choice Award is evidence that the LECOM Medical Fitness & Wellness Center has become Erie’s resource and destination for health and fitness.”
The long-standing winner of the fitness center category was the YMCA of Greater Erie County. This is the first time the YMCA did not win the Erie’s Choice Award in 10 years.
LECOM would like to thank the Erie community for voting the LECOM Medical Fitness and Wellness Center as the best in the region.
- LECOM Honored for Medication Adherence Programs
- LECOM Continues its Mission of Serving the Community
- LECOM and MCH Lead All Award Winners at POMA Conference
- LECOM Named Institution of the Year by the Manatee Chamber of Commerce
- LECOM Students Recognize National Osteopathic Medicine Week
- LECOM Introduces the Next Generation of Senior Living.
- LECOM and Highmark Inc. Announce Partnership to Increase Physicians in Rural Areas of Pennsylvania
- LECOM President Named Person of Year by Erie Notre Dame Club
- Important LECOM Events
- LECOM Commencement Dates 2013-2020
- LECOM Connection Available Online
- LECOM Provides Easier Access to News Items
- Sign Up Now for LECOM Campus Security Alerts
- LECOM Open House
- LECOM 2012 Commencement Photos
- LECOM Announces Erie Bayfront Expansion Plans