Each year, the Erie-Times News newspaper and GoErie.com take a poll of their readers in the greater Erie region and ask them to vote on local businesses they feel are the best in their respective category. This year; and for the first time since it opened, the LECOM Medical Fitness and Wellness Center took first place in the fitness center category!
“Winning the Erie’s Choice award represents how our community has embraced quality medical fitness and wellness service. Our team of member service employees and fitness professionals are driven to improve the lives or our community, corporate partners, and members by delivering excellence in health, fitness, and wellness,” says Tyler Travis, Executive Director of the LECOM Medical Fitness and Wellness Center. “The Erie’s Choice Award is evidence that the LECOM Medical Fitness & Wellness Center has become Erie’s resource and destination for health and fitness.”
The long-standing winner of the fitness center category was the YMCA of Greater Erie County. This is the first time the YMCA did not win the Erie’s Choice Award in 10 years.
LECOM would like to thank the Erie community for voting the LECOM Medical Fitness and Wellness Center as the best in the region.
- State Senator Recognizes LECOM for Poison Prevention Efforts
- LECOM Wellness Center accredited as Certified Medical Fitness Facility
- Student Chosen As Winner of Ripple Effect Contest, Will Make Humanitarian Service Trip
- LECOM to lead Safe Kids Erie initiative
- Construction has begun for the new LECOM Senior Living Center
- Important LECOM Events for 2014-2015
- LECOM Commencement Dates 2014-2020
- LECOM Prospective Student Open Houses
- LECOM Connection Available Online
- LECOM Provides Easier Access to News Items
- Sign Up Now for LECOM Campus Security Alerts
- LECOM 2013 Commencement Photos