If you are a high school senior or junior and are interested in attending medical, pharmacy or dental school, join us Saturday, October 19 from 1-4pm at the LECOM Erie campus, 1858 West Grandview Blvd. Erie, PA. Learn what it takes to prepare for a career as a doctor, pharmacist or dentist, talk to current students and faculty and take a tour of the facility. Our advisors will be on hand to answer any questions you may have. Reservations are required and can be made by calling 814-866-6641. Every student must be accompanied by his or her parent/legal guardian.
Parking is located at the north end of the building.
- School of pharmacy faculty, alumnus publish results of vitamin and supplement study
- LECOM School of Pharmacy to Offer Online Pharm.D. Degree
- LECOM Using 'Revolutionary' Device in Patient Rehab
- LECOM Hosts White Coat Ceremony
- LECOM Students Kick Off Script Your Future Challenge
- Nearly 30 LECOM Students To Begin Military Residencies
- Construction has begun for the new LECOM Senior Living Center
- Important LECOM Events for 2013-2014
- LECOM Commencement Dates 2014-2020
- LECOM Connection Available Online
- LECOM Provides Easier Access to News Items
- Sign Up Now for LECOM Campus Security Alerts
- LECOM 2013 Commencement Photos