If you are a high school senior or junior and are interested in attending medical, pharmacy or dental school, join us Saturday, October 19 from 1-4pm at the LECOM Erie campus, 1858 West Grandview Blvd. Erie, PA. Learn what it takes to prepare for a career as a doctor, pharmacist or dentist, talk to current students and faculty and take a tour of the facility. Our advisors will be on hand to answer any questions you may have. Reservations are required and can be made by calling 814-866-6641. Every student must be accompanied by his or her parent/legal guardian.
Parking is located at the north end of the building.
- LECOM Student Pharmacists teach kindergarteners about medicine safety
- LECOM, Highmark Announce Scholarship Recipients
- LECOM Institute for Successful Aging, LifeWorks Erie announce partnership
- LECOM, Lake Erie College Sign Affiliation Agreement
- LECOM to lead Safe Kids Erie initiative
- LECOM Bradenton Celebrates Seventh Commencement
- Construction has begun for the new LECOM Senior Living Center
- Important LECOM Events for 2014-2015
- LECOM Commencement Dates 2014-2020
- LECOM Prospective Student Open Houses
- LECOM Connection Available Online
- LECOM Provides Easier Access to News Items
- Sign Up Now for LECOM Campus Security Alerts
- LECOM 2013 Commencement Photos