The Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, Millcreek Community Hospital, Medical Associates of Erie and the Erie, Greensburg and Bradenton communities joined together during the week of April 15 to 21, 2012, to recognize the commitment and professionalism of the nation’s osteopathic physicians during National Osteopathic Medicine Week.
|Angela Virgilio (OMS1) takes the blood pressure of one of the many visitors to the blood pressure screening table during the wellness fair.||Josephine Shen (OMS1) describes the OMM techniques that Eric Krohn (OMS1) is performing on Joanna Aiken (OMS1).|
National Osteopathic Medicine (NOM) Week was April 15-21. NOM Week helped bring the osteopathic medical profession together to focus on one common goal — increasing awareness of osteopathic medicine and DOs in communities across the country.
|City of Bradenton Mayor Wayne H. Poston (fifth from left), proclaimed National Osteopathic Medicine Week with LECOM Associate Dean of Academic Affairs Robert George, DO (center) and LECOM medical students Anthony Dominick, Katherine Lambert, Kimberly Feltner, Kelly Rosborough and Alan Mashraghi.||City of Erie Mayor Joseph Sinnot (right) presented a proclamation for National Osteopathic Medicine Week to Michael Pham, OMS1 (left) and Kristi Braunlich, OMS1 (center).|
- LECOM Celebrates Groundbreaking for New Senior Living Center
- LECOM Bradenton Celebrates Commencement for the Class of 2013
- LECOM Graduates the Class of 2013
- LECOM Institute for Successful Aging First to Earn NICHE Certification
- LECOM Honored for Medication Adherence Programs
- LECOM Continues its Mission of Serving the Community
- LECOM and MCH Lead All Award Winners at POMA Conference
- LECOM Introduces the Next Generation of Senior Living.
- Important LECOM Events
- LECOM Commencement Dates 2014-2020
- LECOM Connection Available Online
- LECOM Provides Easier Access to News Items
- Sign Up Now for LECOM Campus Security Alerts
- LECOM Open House
- LECOM 2013 Commencement Photos
- LECOM Announces Erie Bayfront Expansion Plans