LECOM Wellness Fair
To conclude National Osteopathic Medicine Week, medical and pharmacy students of the Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine will hold the annual LECOM Wellness Fair for the Erie community at the Millcreek Mall on Sunday, April 22, 2012 from 11am-3pm.
More than 70 students representing 15 different clubs and organizations will provide handouts and information on various health-related topics. Some of the topics are women’s health, travel safety, heart health, skin safety, osteopathic medicine, poison prevention, free blood pressure screenings and so much more.
As proclaimed in its mission statement, one of LECOM’s aims is to provide community service “to enhance the quality of life through improved health for all humanity.” Service projects, such the LECOM Wellness Fair, provide opportune and real-life scenarios for both medical and pharmacy students to hone the skills, technique and procedures that they learn throughout their time at LECOM.
The event is free and open to the public.
April 13, 2012
- LECOM Celebrates Groundbreaking for New Senior Living Center
- LECOM Bradenton Celebrates Commencement for the Class of 2013
- LECOM Graduates the Class of 2013
- LECOM Institute for Successful Aging First to Earn NICHE Certification
- LECOM Honored for Medication Adherence Programs
- LECOM Continues its Mission of Serving the Community
- LECOM and MCH Lead All Award Winners at POMA Conference
- LECOM Introduces the Next Generation of Senior Living.
- Important LECOM Events
- LECOM Commencement Dates 2014-2020
- LECOM Connection Available Online
- LECOM Provides Easier Access to News Items
- Sign Up Now for LECOM Campus Security Alerts
- LECOM Open House
- LECOM 2013 Commencement Photos
- LECOM Announces Erie Bayfront Expansion Plans