The LECOM Communications & Marketing Department won the 2007 American Association of Colleges of Osteopathic Medicine Excellence in Communications Award for Best Media Relations Piece. The Association selected the LECOM "Caring for People" Television spot for the first place award. The TV spot features LECOM osteopathic medical and pharmacy students affirming their commitment to the highest standards of patient care. The message ends with "Caring for people will be their life mission, teaching them how is ours."
To view the LECOM TV Commercial click here . Requires Quicktime Player.
- School of pharmacy faculty, alumnus publish results of vitamin and supplement study
- LECOM School of Pharmacy to Offer Online Pharm.D. Degree
- LECOM Using 'Revolutionary' Device in Patient Rehab
- LECOM Students Kick Off Script Your Future Challenge
- Construction has begun for the new LECOM Senior Living Center
- Important LECOM Events for 2013-2014
- LECOM Commencement Dates 2014-2020
- LECOM Connection Available Online
- LECOM Provides Easier Access to News Items
- Sign Up Now for LECOM Campus Security Alerts
- LECOM 2013 Commencement Photos