The LECOM Communications & Marketing Department won the 2007 American Association of Colleges of Osteopathic Medicine Excellence in Communications Award for Best Media Relations Piece. The Association selected the LECOM "Caring for People" Television spot for the first place award. The TV spot features LECOM osteopathic medical and pharmacy students affirming their commitment to the highest standards of patient care. The message ends with "Caring for people will be their life mission, teaching them how is ours."
To view the LECOM TV Commercial click here . Requires Quicktime Player.
- LECOM Honored for Medication Adherence Programs
- LECOM Continues its Mission of Serving the Community
- LECOM and MCH Lead All Award Winners at POMA Conference
- LECOM Named Institution of the Year by the Manatee Chamber of Commerce
- LECOM Students Recognize National Osteopathic Medicine Week
- LECOM Introduces the Next Generation of Senior Living.
- LECOM and Highmark Inc. Announce Partnership to Increase Physicians in Rural Areas of Pennsylvania
- Important LECOM Events
- LECOM Commencement Dates 2013-2020
- LECOM Connection Available Online
- LECOM Provides Easier Access to News Items
- Sign Up Now for LECOM Campus Security Alerts
- LECOM Open House
- LECOM 2012 Commencement Photos
- LECOM Announces Erie Bayfront Expansion Plans