The LECOM Communications & Marketing Department won the 2007 American Association of Colleges of Osteopathic Medicine Excellence in Communications Award for Best Media Relations Piece. The Association selected the LECOM "Caring for People" Television spot for the first place award. The TV spot features LECOM osteopathic medical and pharmacy students affirming their commitment to the highest standards of patient care. The message ends with "Caring for people will be their life mission, teaching them how is ours."
To view the LECOM TV Commercial click here . Requires Quicktime Player.
- LECOM Invites Area Dentists to Presentation on Group Practices
- Health Care Forum Emphasizes osteopathic philosophies
- LECOM Celebrates Opening of Primary Care Office at Erie's JFK Center
- LECOM Welcomes New Classes of Student Pharmacists
- LECOM Bradenton Celebrates Seventh Commencement
- Construction has begun for the new LECOM Senior Living Center
- Important LECOM Events for 2014-2015
- LECOM Commencement Dates 2014-2020
- LECOM Prospective Student Open Houses
- LECOM Connection Available Online
- LECOM Provides Easier Access to News Items
- Sign Up Now for LECOM Campus Security Alerts
- LECOM 2013 Commencement Photos