Are you interested in learning more about becoming an osteopathic physician, pharmacist, or dentist? Then we hope you can join us for one or more Open House events being planned by the Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine this summer in Erie, PA and Bradenton, FL.
Open houses will include presentations on the LECOM academic programs for medicine, pharmacy and dentistry. All questions about applying to LECOM will be addressed. Visitors will be able to tour the campuses and join students, faculty and admissions staff for light refreshments. Business casual dress is recommended. All attendees must provide a photo ID when they arrive on campus.
LECOM Open House, Seton Hill University (Greensburg, PA) Campus
On Thursday, June 27, from 1-4 p.m., the Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Seton Hill will host an open house at Lynch Hall, 1 Seton Hill Drive, Greensburg, PA 15601. Family and friends are welcome.
Registration is required.
Please RSVP to Sarah Taylor by June 14.
(724) 552-2868 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate in your message how many people will be in your group.
- Students to focus on patient health, education through Script Your Future
- middle school students learn about health professions during LECOM visit
- First-year Students Receive White Coats
- Student Pharmacists Inducted Into Academic Honor Society
- LECOM, Lake Erie College Sign Affiliation Agreement
- LECOM to lead Safe Kids Erie initiative
- LECOM Bradenton Celebrates Seventh Commencement
- Construction has begun for the new LECOM Senior Living Center
- Important LECOM Events for 2014-2015
- LECOM Commencement Dates 2014-2020
- LECOM Prospective Student Open Houses
- LECOM Connection Available Online
- LECOM Provides Easier Access to News Items
- Sign Up Now for LECOM Campus Security Alerts
- LECOM 2013 Commencement Photos