Medical Associates of Erie (MAE), the Clinical Practices of LECOM, held a press conference and open house on Tuesday, March 12, 2013 at Eastside Medical Center, 2625 Parade Street, at 10 a.m.
This event signified the completion of the renovations to the Eastside Medical Center (ESMC), a project that was implemented two years earlier in order to offer expanded medical services to the populations that we serve and to promote revitalization along Parade Street. As a result of the $1.8 million development, the footprint of the facility has increased from 5,000 to approximately 10,000 square-feet and features a 1.5 story glass atrium, an open floor plan and enlarged areas throughout the facility for the separation of the different specialists.
|Dennis Styn, President of MAE|
According to Dennis Styn, President of MAE, “Eastside will be able to accommodate more patients and decrease overall patient wait time to see a physician or specialist. In addition to primary care services, we will now provide a number of different specialties to our patients, including podiatry, obstetrics and gynecology, ophthalmology, general surgery and orthopedics.”
Administrative officials from the Millcreek Health System will be available for interviews. All members of the media are encouraged to attend.
Medical Associates of Erie (MAE), the Clinical Practices of LECOM is a multi-specialty network of physicians with offices located throughout Erie County. Incorporated in 2004, the organization is part of the Millcreek Health System which oversees the Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (LECOM), Millcreek Community Hospital, Millcreek Manor and the LECOM Medical Fitness & Wellness Center. In addition, the physicians that are part of the network are also professors at the Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (LECOM).
- Student Fund Scholarship Auction Raises Record Total
- Students Inducted Into National Pharmacy Leadership Society
- School of Pharmacy Chosen for Statewide Award
- LECOM Alumni Shine at Hospital Day
- Students, Faculty from School of Pharmacy Participate in Drug Take-Back Day
- LECOM at Seton Hill Med Students Receive White Coats
- LECOM and Grove City College continue partnership through early acceptance programs
- Construction has begun for the new LECOM Senior Living Center
- LECOM Graduates the Class of 2013
- Important LECOM Events for 2013-2014
- LECOM Commencement Dates 2014-2020
- LECOM Connection Available Online
- LECOM Provides Easier Access to News Items
- Sign Up Now for LECOM Campus Security Alerts
- LECOM 2013 Commencement Photos