Cooperative CME for LECOMT Hospital Physicians
LECOM’s Continuing Medical Education Department will work with non-AOA hospitals to sponsor Category 1 CME programs. CME program organizers and staff should refer to the LECOMT CME Guide. You may download this Adobe PDF document here.
LECOM CME will assist your staff in obtaining AOA Category 1-A credit for qualified programs based on the guidelines. Please read the guide carefully. If you have any questions, contact the LECOM CME office: (814) 866-6641.
We will also submit Category 1-B credit for physicians who teach LECOM third-year and fourth-year students and your hospital interns and residents. Each physician must complete, sign and fax/mail the CME rotation form to receive credits. The AOA will apply 20 Category 1-B credits for mentoring, preceptorship and non-AOA hospital intern and residency teaching. See guide for details. You may download the LECOM CME credit certification form here and submit to the CME office.
- LECOMT History
- LECOMT Mission
- LECOMT Member Hospitals
- LECOMT Board of Directors
- Faculty Development Educational Offerings
- Intern & Resident Policies
- LECOMT Bulletin Board
- Student Clerkships
- GME Positions Employment Opportunities
- Cooperative CME for LECOMT Hospital Physicians
- Graduate Medical Education Resources
- LECOMT Meeting/Events Calendar - Academic Year 2014-2015