COST OF EDUCATION
Distance Education Pathway - School of Pharmacy
|Student Government (mandatory)||$50|
|Disability Insurance (mandatory, variable/age dependent)||$443|
|Health Insurance (mandatory)||$3,000|
|Room (Rent, utilities)||$10,750|
|Ave. Loan Fees||$1,042|
The Cost of Education is subject to change without notice.
Students will be billed for mandatory disability insurance, health insurance and Student Government charge. The disability insurance is variable, age dependent. An estimated amount is listed above.
The Technology Fee includes $1,000 for the national testing service fee.
Books/Supplies includes, for first-year students only, a $1,000 allowance for the computer purchase.
Transportation includes travel expenses for the on-campus session in June 2015.
"Other" includes an allowance for internet connection.
The Cost of Education represents average costs and may not always meet the student’s full financial responsibilities. Total loan amounts borrowed and scholarships awarded from all sources cannot exceed the Cost of Education.
Financial Aid is available only for the months the student is enrolled, so students need to plan accordingly.
- Tuition and Financial Aid
- LECOM Provides the Highest Quality of Education in Health Professions at Affordable Tuition
- Code of Conduct
- Financial Aid - Application Process
- Financial Aid - Loan Programs
- Financial Aid - LECOM Scholarship Program
- Financial Aid - Billing and Refund Procedures
- Financial Aid - Forms
- Private Loan Information
- US DOE Approval of LECOM Fiancial Aid
- College of Medicine Tuition and Financial Aid
- School of Pharmacy Tuition and Financial Aid
- School of Dental Medicine Tuition and Financial Aid
- Post Baccalaureate Tuition & Fees
- Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences Tuition and Financial Aid
- Masters in Health Services Administration
- Master of Science in Medical Education Tuition and Financial Aid