The cost of the Master of Science in Medical Education program includes annual tuition of $8,960.00* and an allowance for room, board and books. Please contact the Office of Financial Aid for more details.
*Reduced Tuition Available:
Tuition reduction of 50% is available to all faculty and residents at Lake Erie Consortium of Osteopathic Medical Training (OPTI) member hospitals.
Tuition is waived for all interns, residents, fellows at Millcreek Community Hospital (MCH) provided that they complete the program during their tenure at MCH.
- Tuition and Financial Aid
- LECOM Provides the Highest Quality of Education in Health Professions at Affordable Tuition
- Financial Aid - Application Process
- Financial Aid - Loan Programs
- Financial Aid - Outside Scholarship Information
- Financial Aid - Billing and Refund Procedures
- Code of Conduct
- US DOE Approval of LECOM Fiancial Aid
- College of Medicine Tuition and Financial Aid
- School of Pharmacy Tuition and Financial Aid
- School of Dental Medicine Tuition and Financial Aid
- Post Baccalaureate Tuition & Fees
- Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences Tuition and Financial Aid
- Masters in Health Services Administration
- Master of Science in Medical Education Tuition and Financial Aid