2015-2016 COST OF EDUCATION
Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences
MS Biomed. Year 1
|MS Biomed. Year 2|
|Student Health Insurance (mandatory)||$2,000||$2,250|
|Room (Rent, utilities)||$6,000||$6,750|
|Ave. Loan Fees||$ 651||$ 405|
"Other" includes allowances for auto insurance, renter's insurance and miscellaneous personal expenses.
Books and Supplies in the first year only includes an allowance for the required laptop computer.
The Cost of Education is subject to change without notice. Financial aid is available only for the months the student is enrolled, so please plan accordingly.
The Cost of Education represents average costs and may not always meet the student’s full financial responsibilities. Total loan amounts borrowed and scholarships awarded from all sources cannot exceed the Cost of Education.
- Tuition and Financial Aid
- LECOM Provides the Highest Quality of Education in Health Professions at Affordable Tuition
- Financial Aid - Application Process
- Financial Aid - Loan Programs
- Financial Aid - LECOM Scholarship Program
- Financial Aid - Outside Scholarship Information
- Financial Aid - Billing and Refund Procedures
- Financial Aid - Forms
- Code of Conduct
- US DOE Approval of LECOM Fiancial Aid
- College of Medicine Tuition and Financial Aid
- School of Pharmacy Tuition and Financial Aid
- School of Dental Medicine Tuition and Financial Aid
- Post Baccalaureate Tuition & Fees
- Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences Tuition and Financial Aid
- Masters in Health Services Administration
- Master of Science in Medical Education Tuition and Financial Aid