The cost of the Masters in Health Services Administration program is $500 per credit plus applicable fees. The annualized total program tuition is $25,000. A nonrefundable deposit of one thousand dollars ($1,000.00) is due to confirm acceptance. The matriculation deposit is applied to the tuition and fee charges for the first semester.
For more details, see "Your Cost of Attending the Masters in Health Services Administration" or call the Office of Financial Aid at 941.756.0690 or email at BradentonFinaid@lecom.edu.
**Current LECOM students and alumni will be awarded a scholarship in the amount of 50% of the tuition.
- Tuition and Financial Aid
- LECOM Provides the Highest Quality of Education in Health Professions at Affordable Tuition
- Financial Aid - Application Process
- Financial Aid - Loan Programs
- Financial Aid - LECOM Scholarship Program
- Financial Aid - Outside Scholarship Information
- Financial Aid - Billing and Refund Procedures
- Financial Aid - Forms
- Code of Conduct
- US DOE Approval of LECOM Fiancial Aid
- College of Medicine Tuition and Financial Aid
- School of Pharmacy Tuition and Financial Aid
- School of Dental Medicine Tuition and Financial Aid
- Post Baccalaureate Tuition & Fees
- Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences Tuition and Financial Aid
- Masters in Health Services Administration
- Master of Science in Medical Education Tuition and Financial Aid